Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Beautiful things maker Tina - Coup De Coeur

I found Tina's shop on Etsy and immediately fell in love with what she's doing! Her shop is Coup De Coeur Jewelry: http://www.etsy.com/shop/CoupDeCoeurJewelry#

The jewelry is elegant and unusual and bright and  just awesome!
Some of my favorite items in her shop are:

This beautiful filigree necklace:  


Purple felt ballerina necklace:

Amazing idea, isn't it?


I'm so impressed by Tina's style and creativity, and you should know that the prices are more than pleasant! The items above are from 10 to 16 euros and if you order is more than $15 the shipping is free!!!

Later I found her blog and believe it or not, now I can make some simple but beautiful things myself))
I love her DIY ideas and tips - they are fun! And she's writing in English... So check out her blog for great holiday gifts ideas and just to boost your creativity)

7 comments:

  1. Oh these pieces are so wonderful! I love the first necklace, it has a bit of a vintage feel going on.

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous necklaces!
    Especially loving the first one!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooowww...so wonderful...especially the second! It is fantastic! Nice blog dear!
    Maybe you’ll have time to visit my blog :)

    Kisses,
    Miriam
    Fashion Crazy Ball and My Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post, i really love this things, are amazing!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for entering the giveaway and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you for this post, she makes lovely things!
    great blog hun x
    www.invalerie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the felt ballerina necklace. Gorgeous colour!!

    ReplyDelete