Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

❁ Flower Friday ❁

Flower Power



ASOS smocked dress, €12 / Jarlo dress, €32 / Preen sheer top, €875 / Double breasted coat, €335 / Vivienne Westwood Anglomania floral skirt, €400 / Alice + Olivia high heel pumps, €225 / Keds floral print shoes, €49 / Crown & Glory Coral Whole Lotta Rosie Headband - Love

It looks like all designers and shops got tired of winter - floral prints are present everywhere) And although I prefer flowers in interior design, I would definitely wear Alice+Olivia pumps... Do you wear floral prints?

And this is my flower treasury on etsy


Bee photo, Peach tree blosso...
$20

Silver frame clutch Liberty ...
$65

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 case, ...
$50

A Lovely Queen - Strapless C...
$58.9

Swarovski bracelet, Rosy Pin...
$12.5

women scarf, chiffon scarves...
$15

decorative pillow cover- hom...
$30

woman pink Flower print top,...
$28.95

Floral Sleep Shorts. Size La...
$39.9

Soft Ranunculus Flower Photo...
$30

Flower ring wedding - ring f...
$25

Pink Valentine Earrings, Cir...
$39

Long textile necklace Peach ...
$45

Raspberry Pink Flower Bracel...
$139

Pink Lady Field Clutch - pin...
$78

7 comments:

  1. Usually I am not into flowers but seeing this post is changing my mind! Great ideas and I'm very much looking forward to spring.

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ususllay don't wear floral prints but this spring I changed my mind)

      Delete
  2. Wow amazing post it looks so pretty and girly. I love it! Thanks for sharing <3

    Ps: I have my 1st giveaway on my blog, hope you'll drop by :D.

    Win a Daniel Welling watch (value $199) on my blog:


    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete