Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Yeah-llow

My Yellow Treasury


Daffodil .. Opaque Matte Li...
$6.99

50 Bright Yellow Elegant But...
$3

Kanvas It's A Peep Brigh...
$10

Top,Yellow Blouse
$42

30% OFF Until July 7th Floun...
$4.2

DROPLETS Bright Yellow Lamin...
$54

Petal Collection- Bright Ye...
$30

Floral Fine Art Photograph, ...
$15

Alina - Bright Yellow Facete...
$19.5

Infinity Scarf Yellow Lemon ...
$17.5

LEMON YELLOW Leather Clutch
$89

Lemon Hot Yellow Round Glass...
$1.65

MENs Felted Slippers Yellow ...
$96

Tiptoed- Bright Yellow Tulip...
$28

Vintage Levis 501 Unique Ori...
$35

4 comments:

  1. Amazing picks! I like the leather clutch and the Levi's shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!

    I would like to invite you to participate in the giveaway gift card $ 40.00 on my blog:

    http://www.todacharmosa.com/2013/07/novo-sorteio-indressme-toda-charmosa.html

    XOXO and great week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the earrings and shorts!
    x
    I invite you at my giveaway if you're interested!
    --> Win $100 shopping spree-International Giveaway <--

    ReplyDelete
  4. - Cool pictures, it's fun to see all theses inspirations in one of color !
    xx

    ReplyDelete